New Zealand Graduate Program
Johnstaff is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people. We aim to be an employer of choice for the highest quality professionals in our industry.
Our Graduate program is open to final year Project Management, Building & Construction, Civil Engineering & Architecture students. It is a Project Management-orientated program which runs for 12 months.
The program is designed to enable graduates to attain real life exposure to client-side project management across multiple industries.
This includes learning how to:
• deliver the best investment outcomes for clients
• deliver the best value outcomes - whether that's savings, efficiencies, speed of
completion or social benefits
• identify and solve business problems
• minimise risk, and
• make sure that the systems and infrastructure we design work when they're used.
The program includes structured learning outcomes focused on:
• Project administration including the facilitation, reporting and analysis of projects
• Cost management and processes involved in controlling project costs
• Project procurement consultant engagement, and
• Project programming and status reporting.
In support of the program, all graduates will have a dedicated buddy, and work within a team-orientated culture and supportive environment. Importantly, we offer our graduates permanent positions from day one.
Positions may be filled prior to closing date, therefore we encourage you to apply early.