The 2022 intake will open in March 2021.
Our Graduate program runs for 12 months with two 6 month rotations in Project Management and Construction. This means that our graduates gain hands-on, client-side experience on a wide variety of projects and initiatives at all stages of their planning, construction and operation. Graduates work in office-based Project and/or Construction roles, or site-based Construction roles.
The program is designed so that graduates get real exposure to the client-side across multiple industries - including Health, Education, Research, Aged Care, Justice, Transport, Commercial, Retail and Pharmaceutical sectors. This includes learning how to:
- deliver the best investment outcomes for clients
- deliver the best value outcomes - whether that's savings, efficiencies, speed of completion or social benefits
- identify and solve business problems
- minimise risk, and
- make sure that the systems and infrastructure we design work when they're used.
The program includes structured learning outcomes focused on:
- Project Administration
- Cost Management
- Project Procurement
- Construction Knowledge
- Site Coordination
- Tendering, and
- Contract Administration.
In support of the program, all graduates will have a dedicated buddy, and work within a team-orientated culture and supportive environment. Importantly, we offer our graduates permanent positions from day one.
Our 2022 recruitment campaign will open as follows:
- Applications open on 1 March 2021, and are to be submitted online below or our GradAustralia profile
- Short-listing of candidates and phone interviews will occur, in which we'll talk about your career goals and skills
- In-person interviews, to talk about your aspirations and what we offer in more detail
- Reference checks, and
- Offers to successful candidates are made during July 2021.
For more information or if you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org